We are here to help!
For general feedback, please use our webform.
- Faculty, students, and staff with questions about their pass status or instructions should contact the PennOpen Pass Call Center at 215-573-6355. The hours of operation for the PennOpen Pass Call Center are 4 AM - 10 PM 7 days a week. Individuals who contact the Call Center hours outside of normal operating hours will have the option to request a call back from a specialist. All calls will be returned within one business day.
- Vendors and contractors should contact their health care provider with medical questions.
- University users should contact their school, center, or entity IT support team.
- UPHS users should contact the Penn Medicine IS Help Desk via webform or by phone at 215-662-7474.
- Vendors and contractors should contact the IT support team at the school, center, or entity they are visiting or for whom they work.
- If a technical issue occurs over the weekend, University users should call ISC Client Care at 215-898-1000 and select the on-call option. UPHS users should call the Penn Medicine IS Help Desk at 215-662-7474.
For media inquiries, contact Ron Ozio.